Emotions may be what’s behind some of life’s goals and aspirations, but emotions should never decide how you achieve them.
You and Parrish Financial
We know that sound financial advice is the cornerstone of informed decision making, no matter what stage of life you are enjoying. That’s why we will partner with you for the long term and offer a unique and personalised experience that is tailored to your needs, as well as your individual lifestyle and financial goals and aspirations.
Over time your needs, goals and aspirations will change and you can be confident in the knowledge that we will be right with you, reviewing your course and helping to keep you on track.
What are your goals and aspirations?
– To work to live rather than live to work
– Prepare for the future without cutting back on our lifestyle
– Spend more time with our grandchildren and family
– Feel secure about the future without money worries
– Enjoying our life the way we want to
– Having financial freedom
– Saving enough to cover university/education costs
– Enjoying our retirement lifestyle
– Knowing my family will be taken care of if something happens to me
– Being able to focus on getting better without worrying about money
– Financial security, knowing our investments will provide for our retirement
At Parrish Financial we are experienced, focused and positive in our approach.
We will work with you to enhance your potential to achieve what’s important to you.
Parrish Financial is the evolution of a second generation financial planning firm, led by Matthew Parrish. Matthew has been in the financial services industry over 20 years, continuing the legacy built by his father Fred Parrish, who commenced his planning career in 1972. Fred continues to consult to the business and has worked with both Matthew and Rochelle for over 14 years.
All team members have previously worked in larger financial planning firms, however have chosen to continue their careers within a smaller firm, allowing personalised advice and service, whilst also providing a healthy work-life balance.